I hadn't see this problem before but it was interesting. I was trying to send myself the SBS2K Server Status report once a day at 700 AM. I tested it but nothing happened. Fortunately I had configured my default SMTP server to send me an email id if it failed to deliver. In a couple of minutes I got a message saying that I was not a valid email address. The exact same address I used in Exchange to send me the failed to deliver message did not work in Healthmon. I tried a couple of variations without success. After a little research I found a related article that complained about DNS problems in associated with this message. I finally decided to add a MX record for wehuberconsultingllc.local and it worked.