Using a public folder in Exchange to support sales

I did a little hacking on the vba macro in the microsoft provided osmsgclas.doc. This is same macro I used in “Using a public folder in Exchange to support sales”. I was grateful that the original macro would change my msgclass from ipm.note to ipm.note.sales. This allowed me to use the customized Outlook form which automated several tasks. Since the macro was supposedly written to support Word97 and still worked, I decided a little hacking was okay. I changed it to change only the items that had still had the original ipm.note msgclass. There were a couple of salesresponse forms that were changed back to sales. It wa not a problem but it was annoying since changing salesreponse forms to sales was not part of the plan. The change was minor, it was easy, and it worked! Oh well!