I spent a lot of time trying to work around a security issue with my windows sharepoint installation. It has a authentification problem I have not been able to figure out. I should have complete access to the site but I keep getting asked for my userid and password when I use FrontPage to open a page. The bad part is that it says I do not have permission and does not like my userid/password. It doesn't like any userid/password combination and the failed login does not appear in any log file. I do not have a problem modifying the share page and adding webparts.
Speaking of webparts I finally found and added some more webparts. They add a little navigation help. The problem is that I want to use them on the document list to improve navigation. Some of them work as expected and some don't. You get what you pay for. Sigh!