Okay, I confess that I enjoy the humor at Imao. Someday I will repent.
Though some think the Iraq War wrong, I think Iraq war right just like Bush. I even came up with a bunch of reasons:
* Lots of Iraqis are dead – bad ones!
* It made for good T.V.
* Saddam was an evil man and now he's dead – or at least he will be after due process of law.
* Since the war on Iraq, there have been no Iraqi attacks on American soil.
* Instead of having to travel all over the world to track down and shoot terrorists, they flocked to Iraq for us to shoot them in one place.
* "Iraq" and "attack" rhyme, so war just makes sense.
* Now the most potent Weapon of Mass Destruction currently in Iraq is the U.S. military.
* Since Iraq will now have its own democracy, maybe they will import some of our slimy weasels.
* By having so much anger in the Middle East directed at us, we've given the Jews a break.
* If it weren't for the war, the election would be all about dumb crap like Medicare and gay marriage.
* Setting Iraq free from tyranny sets the course for the rest of the Middle East to evolve into modern democracies by 4012.
* The war made Michael Moore angry… hopefully bringing him closer to his inevitable heart attack (I just hope he doesn't fall on any children).
* We pissed most of the world off, and, frankly, we hate most of the world and like pissing them off.
* If we waited to attack until we had France's permission, we would have to hold off until most of Europe was invaded by Iraq which could have taken months longer.
* With all the practice liberating Iraq, Iran, which is an only one letter difference, should be easy.
* Dude, we like so killed Uday and Qusay.
* Oil! Sweet, sweet oil! Muh ha ha ha!
* Lot's of bad people are dead; what's not to be happy about?