Site Maintenance

Over the last two days I have made a few site modifications that may cause people some problems.

  1. I moved/restructured the site so that it will fully use the alazycowboy domain. My previous setup worked but it was a little dorky. To get everything to work I had to access some features by including in the address. Since my host provider allows me six domains I decided to cleanly separate the blog from the business. This cleaned up things.
  2. Since I finally had the site using its own domain name, I went ahead migrated the feed with the new domain name address over to FeedBurner. This change should be transparent to the casual observer but I have heard that one before.