Xml parsers

I got nailed yesterday with resumelibrary. I was working from a copy that Mark Pilgrim had cobbled together and then I thought I would get fancy and use the latest dtd. Bad idea! I blew a lot of time trying to figure out why I couldn't get my resume in xml to validate. It seemed so close but I was really so far away. I finally decided that it was interesting enough that I should commit some time so I am going to get my resume to validate with the latest dtd. The first problem to fix is the lack of error messages by the parser. The online version of resumelibrary was not much help. I will try running the parser, xerces/xalan, locally to see if I can get a better location of the problem. I will also give quick a check to saxon and the M$ parser for kicks.