Cleaning up the blog category pages

Today I worked on cleaning up the blog category pages. Radio is very inconsistent in the way it updates category pages. I set the theme and unset the theme to make sure no files were left on the community server. I changed the navigation items so that they referenced index.html. I seemed to get newer and more consistent results when I used specified index.html rather letting it default. Then I cleaned up some html 4.01 validation errors when I inserted links in the post. I did a lot of research into renaming categories. I got it looking better but I am not sure when the data will be truly consistent with my actions. The local server and the community server are still not in-sync.